Monday 21 November 2011

presentation design task

Today the task was to come up with an idea through windows 9, but the idea had to convince people to stop going on the same sites all the time(Facebook, YouTube etc) and look at less popular ones; but also link to the physical world.

I personally found this task very difficult, i didn't really understand the brief properly but enough to get on with it. My idea was good but i lacked on linking it to the physical world. I have learnt to try and concentrate and bring out my overactive imagination. I think that the way to address this problem is to focus more and stop panicking about the future(presentation).

I think that the point of this task was to help us on our presentation skills and coming up with ideas. But also developing my writing and talking skills for presentations and thinking about what I'm going to say before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment